Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today, I went!!!!!!!!!!!!

WENT WHERE?????

okay!


i went for my training today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but my legs are still the same( the pain)!


i went,

i ran,

i stroked with jannani,

we stroked half court doubles( me, jannani, saravanan & luganesh)

i played half court with luganesh........


and guess what????




i actually lost to him!!!!
*sad*

the score was 21- 23!!!!!!
ahhhrrrhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


first he was leading
19-11

and
i was like......

but i still tried my best!!!!!!!
and i was leading!!!!!
20-19!!!

then
20-20

i was leading again
21-20

then it was
21- 21
so, the game point has to be 23

because of my stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





he won me !!!!!!!!!

23-21!!!!!!!!!!!!


such a sad case me!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am not satisfied at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so, i am going to play on the next Wednesday with him
and
i am the one who is going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not going to let him take the points!!!!!!!!!




and sad thing,


today i didn't do
7- lines!!!!!!!
i really want to go
but ,because of my damn legs!!!!!!!!!


hmmmm....
never mind!!!!

No comments: