Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Such Emberrassing!!

okay !
today, after our K.H lesson,
naveena and i were walking from the bilik jahitan to our class!

on the way to our class, we passed by the chemistry lab!

so there my,


one and only BOYFRIEND, Mr SKELETON was hanging!


so i said to naveena :

"eh look, my Boyfriend is standing there"!


and guess what?????



inside the class........






Pn. Mary....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



she was erasing the board!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( but i guess she didn't really hear me)


and this naveena!

she start teasing me and all!


ahhggrrrrr!

then we reached at the stairs,

but i was so annoyed with this naveena till!

i showed out my tongue to her!
and guess what again?????

Pn. Norshila was standing at the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh.....heheheh! i just smiled at her and ran away,

but , she was like staring at me has if like i am a mad woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infront of me, there was Pn.Noraini and she was like.............(no comments)







i ran up to the class and start singing ayer & go on girl!





No comments: