Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st day of school on 2009!

hmmm.....
i am just back from school!



let me tell you what happend today!

i am so happy!
because my best friend is same class as me!!!!!

anyways.....


again,
i am the AJK Sejarah for 2009!
and
my Sejarah teacher is Pn.Mages!!!!!!!!


i am not sure that she is nice .....

but...

people say,
that she will be nice, if you do your works by time and hand in it to her!




okay nevermind.......

hmmm..

i am sitting at the most in front with my friend ..



haha!

i went to school without school badge but with name tag!!!

when i came to school, my bag was light....but when i was, leaving my bag was heavy!!!!!!!!!!



its because of the SPBT books....i got it!



and yah!

my mummy came to school today, but i didn't know that,
she came and bought all the stuff i need!


so i guess , i am prepared!



owh...yeah!

there few new rules......and the rules are not so bad.

ahhaaa!!!!!!!


here comes the exciting part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A PLAY OF SRI AMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: