Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TODAY!!!!

ACTIVITIES THAT I HAD DONE 2DAY!

  1. i waked up early coz it was uncles engagements!
  2. afta my uncles engagements....i went 2 muna's open house!
  3. i went a shop 2 get muna some chocolates
  4. i wen there bt a few of my friends only were there
  5. L.R came 4 the open house 2!!!
  6. i had a blastting with her!!!
  7. well we played badminton!!!!!!!
  8. we talked a lot of stories!!
  9. my mum& dad came 2 fetch me up!
  10. L.R also went back home !!!
  11. my mum & i went 2 buy some stuff 2 do pasta 4 dinner!!!!!!hmm..yummy!
  12. my mum suggested my dad 2 buy lemang 4 my sis's!
  13. we did bought the lemang!!
  14. we went home & opened da lemang .......................................................................................................................................................................we saw a centipede in it
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((OH LORD)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
no more LEMANG"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(* jeng *jeng *jeng)

and yah.....so that is da interesting thing had happened 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: