Friday, October 17, 2008

OK!
here i am to tell what happen yesterday and today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday...16/10/2008

i got up at 8.00 a.m!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because i went to my X-school....to get my school magazine & visit my teachers!!!!!!!!!!
i went there with my friend!!
we had breakfast together..while she bought drinks , i bought the foods for us!!!!!

i saw many of my badminton training people at my school!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah!!...so after that ...i continued with my daily timetable....youtubbing..~studing~playing~watching!!!!!!!!!!



today....17/10/2008

today i got up ....after doing all my things at morning...i surf the net...i fought with my sister....i had my breakfast...i did some worksheet..i had a nap...i was getting ready 4 my badminton lesson...i went there ...i played....i came home ,it was black- out!!!!..(because it was raining)... i bath..i had a nap...i prayed...i ate...AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippe!!!!!!!!

me..my mum...my sis's have start doing murukku...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: