Wednesday, October 15, 2008

haha!!!!!

here am i!!!!!!!!!
after not blogging long time !!!!!!!!!!

ON HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

well let me tell....what happend interestingly through out these days!!!!!!!!!!

on holidays!
i went to a SEA FOOD Restaurant which is at PORT KLANG 2 have dinner!!!!!

~studied....going 4 my badminton training.....& you-tubbing!

these was what i was doing through out these holidays!!!!!!!!

AFTER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

on 6/10/2008

after school as usuall.....i rushed 4 my badminton training!!!!!
my coach told...that there is a STAR NEWSPAPER Photoshot!!!!!!!!!!!

on 7/10/2008

after school i went home & my coach was waiting 4 me !!!!!!!!!!
(oh my lord)
i din't eat my lunch yet!!!!!!!!
( lucky there was bun on the kithchen table )
as usuall i rushed.......& i ate the bun in the car!!!!!!!!!!!

in the court!!!!!!!!!!!

i went in the court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many people..that i dont realy know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but there was one of my friend with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(HAPPY)

while trainig we had the PHOTOSHOT!!!!!!
& i reached home at 4.00 p.m!!!!!!
( the training was only for an hour)
then i studied at night!!!

on 8/10/2008

~school...... training...you-tubbing....studied!!!!!!!!!!

on 9/10/2008

~school...watching movie....internet....studied!!!!!!!!

on 10/10/2008

at school
~ i told my MORAL NILAI!!!!
~i hate my friends....cause they backstab me!!!!!!!!
( nevermind its okey....what goes around...it comes around!!!!)

~ after school....i waited 4 my coach!!!!!!
( today is MALAY MAIL NEWSPAPER Photoshot)
~then i entered the court!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SO ??????? SO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
( but i know most of them lah...ok lah then)
~ we had Photoshot while training
~came home .... was so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( not realy tired but ok lah)
~was on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since 11/10/2008 ----15/10/2008

being online....studying......training....palying...watching movie!!!!!!!

yah ....that is what i was doing till today...but today, a bit difference
~ i got up at 8.30 a.m!!!!
( WOW!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!)
~i went to my school to get some worksheet from my teacher!!!!!!
~ breakfast...online...training...watching movie.....you-tubbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: