Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i am all alone at home right now!!!!

i am alone and i want to update my blog!!


so the following day,
21st september, monday
-went jogging,bath,had breakfast at s.w(hate that place)....bought RED colour nail polish...nice on my nails!!, no training, slept, ate, bath(redday), went to arvin's house, ate spaghetti, played keyboard, joked, laughed, quarreled with yazvanth trough fb chat, and then bla bla bla!!!...came home at 1.30 a.m

22nd september, tuesday
-went jogging, bath, ate breakfast, went around the house, slept, ate , studied, bath, went around the house!!and then slept!


23rd septemebr, wednesday
-went jogging, bath, ate , walk around the house, WENT FOR TRAINING~ spent time with nimalan senior(small brother), fun time at training, injured my lag,got second in seven line...(story of d)...then i wanted to change my baju... small K came along, d came the other way...the guys said uoy ekil i and i said to d...d told to r and n, then they made sound...ish ish..!!!

conversation between me, darwin and nimalan in uncles car

me : when is your birthday nimalan??
nimalan: 25th april
darwin: eh....mine is on 28th april!!!
me: 3 days ah.
me: okay tell me, when is my birthday???
nimalan: i know i know
darwin: owh yeah...you birthday ah...go and see in the tong sampah
(darwin and nimalan was laughing)
(i was with sour face)
darwin: okay la, okay la...your birth day ah, hmm ahh, june 6
me:no
nimalan: 21st julai
me:no
darwin: 22 julai
me:no
nimalan: 1st august
me:no
darwin:10th august
me:no
nimalan: 11 august
me:no
nimalan: 12 th august!!
me:yeah!!!
me and nimalan high five and darwin put his hand in between
me: smart nimalan
nimalan: dumb darwin
me and nimalan: hahahahaha
(darwin with sour face)
darwin:it was just a guess la
nimalan:nevermind, i still know when is my akka's birthday!
darwin and nimalan were quarrelling
darwin went back home
we went up to the playground and hang like monkeys on the monkey bar!!
talk about our hands(me and raja anna)

and then i came back home!
COMPUTER IS BACK!!!!!!!!
so i went online...then checked my stuff, i bath, i had nap, studied, ate, online , slept!!!

and now i am updating my blog all alone at home!!!!!!

No comments: