Friday, September 25, 2009

AND HI!

Hello!
AT LAST!!!!!!

I WATCHED KANTHASWAMY YESTERDAY NIGHT!!!!
AND I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
(itsmorelikerobinhoodstory).....and yeah
LET ME TYPE OUT , WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT!

first we(wholefamily) went to temple la....and then we got into the car, dad said,"come lets watch kanthaswamy"....and was like*eyesopenedbigwithnowords*
i was excited la....my sisters also were like okay okay lets watch!!!!
my sister asked my dad what time is the show...and he said 11p.m show!!!!
WOW!!!!!!.....CONSIDER ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT SHOW LA!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!
and he said we are gonna watch that movie at state!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
then he said...okay first we go home and take our stuffs, then we will go..!!
"BUT YET SOMETHING WAS WEIRD".....my mum, she was like not interested at all....and she was like "i don't wanna come la"....and was forcing her and begging her to come along!!!....but yet, she was like okay i will follow....no i dont wanna come...okay la i will come la....then my dad wanted to watch news on tv la at 10 p.m till 10.30 p.m....(me and my sisters were like arrrggghhh i cannot wait!!)
so right after the news finished, my sister said...ahh daddy can we make a move???!!!

my dad was like...okay okay wait wait wait...lets see the next show on tv...my sister quickly went and switch off the tv and said come lets leave!!!!!!!!!



AND MY DAD TOOK OUT THE KANTHASWAMY CD OUT FROM HIS BACK ON THE CUSHION

me and my sisters...*gave the what?????*look!!!!
AIYOO...WHAT LA!
and my parents were laughing at us like anything else in this world!!!
?_?....@_@

but still we did watched that movie and i find it nice!!!!


okay so today!!

i waked up at 8.15 a.m, because i wanted to go for jogging....but i could not go la, because my leg was injured...so my parents alone went, my sisters and i did not go la but they both were sleeping while i was studying!!!
then i went for my tuition....there, the form 1's, 2's and 3's were combined, and we celebrated the september kids birthday!!!
hahhaha*KIDS*

okay la the class ended at 12 but i left at 12.15...then my dad was waiting, went home, ate, then watched a few parts of ayan...cause sister was watching...and now i am updating my blog!!!
so bye now!
see you later!

No comments: