Monday, March 30, 2009

updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe!!!
sorry i went missing for some days!!!!!!!!!!!

26/3/2009
let's start with Thursday!!!!!!!!!
alright!!!
after sports*greenhouserunning*
i came back home and i was ready to go for my new tuition!!!!!!!!!!

its a centre!!!!
but not more than 10 students are studying there because thats the rule!!!!!!!!!!!


so i went it was science!!!

the was so fun !!!!!!!!
i love my tuition!!!!!!!
and guess what????

i found my long lost cousin there!!!!!
haha!!


the following day!!!!!!!!

27/3/2009
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BEING TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANGEETHA!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY YOU ARE 13!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your first year of being teenager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and may god bless you!!!!!!!


owh yeah!!!

we also had our moral class party!!!!!!!!!
the party was like FUN+FOOD+DRINKS+EXCITEMENTS+NOISINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were like throwing the food up and down!!!
while screaming catch the food catch the food!!!!!!!!!

and then we had gotong- royong for our own class!!!!!!!!!

and then training!!!!!!


28/3/2009


guess what?????

i breaked record!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe!!!
on saturday!!!!!!!!
i waked up at 9.00 a.m!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't that suprising????!

hehe!!
it's because i have to go for my maths tuition which starts at 10.15 a.m!!!!!!!!
yah...so i had to wake up early!!!!
after getting ready and all!!
my mum dropped me at the tuition and i was the first!!!!

and one of the teacher told me that there was no tuition today!!!!!!!!!!!
and i was like ahh!!!!!!!!!

and i used the tuition phone and called my mum!!
then she picked me up!!!!!
and then i came home and slept!!!!
hehe!!!
and then i did my homework's!!!!!

Oh My Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is taekwondo grading exam!!!!!

ohh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was trying to practice but i forgot the steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

29/3/2009

hmmm..................
no feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know what am i going to do today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like walking around the house trying to pull in and out my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my uncle and my aunt came from ipoh!!!
because they wanted to do some shopping for the jewels or something like that la!!!!
they came all the way here cause they want my mum to come along and choose!!!
haizzz!!!!

so for my grading exam, at kampung tunku school....my neighbour dropped me at 2.25 p.m!!!
*thankyouuncle*


i went to the canteen and i saw samantha!!!!
we both were like so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!
pheeeww!!!!!!!!!!

so the time comes and i felt like the exam is so EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have no idea why on earth why was i that nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*nuttyme*
hehe!!!

so my mum came and picked me up...and the exam was like so cool!!!!!!!!!

haha!!!
i am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah so that is all for that whole day!!!

today!!!!!!
30/3/2009

i went to school....i saw my friends and hehehahahoho!!!!!!!!

they assembly told that there is acara padang for all the houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shoot!!!!!!!
i missed my badminton training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

and i am in LOMPAT JAUH!!!!!
arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!
why is it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i called my mum and told that i have to stay back!!!

yah so i went for the acara padang!!!!
and it stars at 4.30 p.m!!!!!!!!!
ghrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



so i went... i jumped...but i didn't win!!!!!
its okay!!!!!
i still have my best buddy to help me "RUNNING"
hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and anyways....i have another 3 more years to go!!!!and i still can try for the rest of the years!!!!!

yah so that is all!!!!!!!!!!!!


and
owh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




FROM PURPLE TO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!!
it's my room colour, the paint!
when i came back home and i entered the room"i was like WOW" i love the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: