Thursday, March 5, 2009

GOOD BYE KAKAK RUMY!!!!!!!!

once upon a time............



i used to have 11 people at my house as a permanent residents...lol
then my grandma passed away....then my cousin and his mother moved to their new house somewhere nearby to mine....so we had only 8 people left at home....
then....i had to bid my farewell to the eldest sister....to pursue her medical degree in Moscow...then it was time for my uncles fiance to leave to her hometown...due to a job offer there....
so i had a total of 6 people in my house....it was the parents...the children(3 of them) and a maid....
and now there is only total of five human s at home
the maid has left....
so now I'm maid-less....
at the moment my sister is doing most of the house works...
because she is at home all the time.....


so i guess its time for me to be independent....
i can manage it....i guess....


okay lets come to the purpose of this post....
....thank you kakak rumy....

No comments: