Friday, November 20, 2009

Once In A Blue Moon....



Hello!
i am back!
i have lots to type!
well...its 21 of november, it has been a really long time that i actually post about my life!
so, exams are over and i have got my results and i know what class i am going next year!
3B... i am not satisfied because i am actually close to none of them, so.....i am kind of left out i guess, somehow i will manage la...and my results are kind of bad, its all my mistake..i should have studied earlier, i was just too playful but there are no point of worrying about it now...nevermind i still have something call next year to try harder and i will get the best of mine on PMR!!!!
:D

i should chill and think what to do next!

owh yeah!

on the 6th,7th and 8th of november....my family and i went to Cameroooooonn!!
we went there to have a break after this hectic life !!!
it was after my exam, class drama * we won 3rd place out of 8,GO 2 Damai*,it was after my sister's resigning their telemarketing job*which they hate it* and also after my parents being tensed about their work!
so we just took a Chill pill...!
so, yeah..it was seriously fun this time!
and , cameron is my mummy's birth place and she grew there as well and at the age of 18 she came to KL with my daddy!!!
yay!
so now we are stucked here! :((
my bro and i enjoyed destroying the pages of the newspaper when the MU name, logo or news appears!
hahaha!
we LOve Arsenal and we hate MU!!!!!
right??? yeah!
and i actually carried him!
yay!
he is 5 years older than me!
how cool can i be??
waaaaaaaaauuuw!
hahaha(retardme)

one the 5th, the monkeys from 2D went back to our hometown!!!!!!!
THE ZOO!!!!
haha!
we had fun there!!!
and i spent RM 39.60.....:(((
i feel bad for spending that much. i bought Arsenal keychain for 5 ringgit and Arsenal wallet for 12 ringgit for myself!
wwoo hooo!
i am happy!
we saw this sea-lion show there!!!
it was awesome and cool!
hahahaha!
and yeah!

owh yeah , my sisters birthday had past which was on the 12th!
haha...finally she is 23!
good girl!
and on the 16th was one of my badminton friend birthday....Happy Belated Birthday To you!
finally you are 15!
good!

so thats all for now i guess
and owh yeah!
i have bought my notebooks and all the badges!!
*wink*


~ SAYONARA~

No comments: