Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GOODBYE 2008, WELCOME 2009!!!!

hmmm....its like already the end of 2008!!!!!
and i am worried that i am getting older!!!!!!
i don't know why, but i don't feel good that 2008 is in the end today!!!!!
i feel like has if i am loosing something important!!!!
don't know what kind of weird feeling is this!!!!
but i really miss this year so much!!!
its my first year of being a teenage!!!!
its my first year of entering into HIGH SCHOOL life!!!!
its my first year of BEING ME IN A DIFFERENT WORLD!!!!!

YES!
i do ...i do miss this year SO much!!
i can still remember the first day of me entering the secondary school!!!

its very clear in my mind!!!!
i can still remember the seniors, the PRS, the teacher, the hall, the canteen, the first time of me singing the school song, the class room, the activities we have done for the orientation, the green house practice, the sports, the gallery, the people, the computer lab, the new subjects, the first time i introduce my self in front of the class room!!!
(practically everything, i remember)

NEVER MIND!!
LETS ENJOY THE 2009!!!!!
LETS SEE HOW IS THIS YEAR GONNA BE!
HOPE ITS BETTER THAN THE PAST YEARS!!!!!!

No comments: